Greetings! BYDFi and HackerNoon bring you the first-ever Crypto Trading Writing Contest. The contest was held on November 15th, 2023, until the extended deadline of December 31st, 2023. Our nominees have successfully shared their experiences, analyses, and approaches to navigating the crypto markets, and entered the chance to win 1000 USDT. We thank you all for participating in the contest and making it a success. We appreciate your participation!!!
The Crypto Trading Writing Contest: Finalists
For selecting the nominations, we picked all the stories with the #crypto-tradingor #cryptocurrency-trading tag on HackerNoon, published from November to the end of December. Then, we chose the top stories weighing in the following factors:
- Number of hours read
- The number of people reached
- Relevance to the topics shared by the sponsor. See the contest’s writing prompt here.
Without further ado, here’s the list of final 10 nominees:
- This Is How I Teach Crypto Trading to Non-Technical Friends by @induction.
- A Post-Capitalist Critique of Cryptoeconomics by @delegate0x.
- The State of Crypto Regulation in 2023 by @ilinskii.
- Navigating Crypto: Crafting a Successful Trading Philosophy by @cryptoengineer.
- Ready-Made Algorithmic Trading Bots vs. Building One From Scratch: Things You Should Know by @techlooter.
- Crypto Market’s Going Up Again. Time to Pause the Revolution by @MarkHelfman.
- Anticipate Bullish or Bearish Movements in Bitcoin's Price With These 11 Chart Patterns by @ssaurel.
- Crypto Roundup: Bitcoin is a Constant in a World of Drama by @ulriklykke.
- The Crypto Dilemma Explored: Gamble or Golden Path to Success? by @normbond.
- From Crypto Trader to Dashboard Creator by @totalprofit.
🏆 …and the winner of the Crypto Trading Writing Contest is:
While some fundamental investors are very critical of trading patterns as being nothing more or less than astrology, this is wrong in my opinion. If the charts of an asset's evolution are not magical in themselves, the way the human mind will interpret and react to these charts can be predicted in a more refined way.
This is where the study of human behavior I mentioned in the preamble comes into its own. It is the psychology of human beings that plays a major role in determining how markets will evolve. Since human behavior is mostly the same, you can define more or less precise strategies after having identified certain chart patterns.
Excellent story, @ssaurel! You have won $1000 in USDT.
Here are the next steps to claim your prize:
- Please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the email ID attached to the winner's HackerNoon account.
- We will validate your claim and share a form requesting your bank details for reward distribution.
- You will receive your winnings in 2-4 weeks after filling out the form.
Please note that you must contact us within 60 days after the winners’ announcement date.
Message from Sponsor
BYDFi is happy to sponsor the Crypto Writing Contest in partnership with HackerNoon. Launched in 2020 and rebranded in 2023, BYDFi has swiftly become Southeast Asia's top one-stop cryptocurrency trading platform. Our new slogan, 'BUIDL Your Dream Finance,' encapsulates our global vision. We're committed to offering professional, user-friendly, and innovative services while preserving unique features. BYDFi is your gateway to seamless cryptocurrency trading worldwide. Invite friends and earn rewards today!
The HackerNoon writing contests primarily aim to celebrate quality content and recruit educational stories for our community. We congratulate all the finalists. However, the Editorial team can ban a writer and/or disqualify a story if we find any misconduct like plagiarism, use of AI, copyright infringement, or disinformation.
Visit contests.hackernoon.com to learn more about running and upcoming contests.
P.S. We have new contests for you with $10,000 in prizes!